Monday, April 25, 2011

Off for Guatemala tomorrow!!!

So tomorrow I start the adventure of a lifetime. I am nervous/excited/happy/sad/inspired. I have spent the last couple weeks closing out my life in the states. Leaving my job at Panera, exchanging rooms with Hannah, having too many goodbyes, and much more! I know that it will be worth it, but at times it just seems too sad, to be leaving everything I have known my whole life. But I know in my heart that I am going to discover things that I never ever would have discovered if I would have stayed here.

Tomorrow morning I board a plain for Philly. It will be a short time in PA because at 12AM on Wednesday we check out of the hotel, and drive to JFK. From JFK we fly to Guatemala City. I am so excited to land in Guatemala and have all of the excitement flow through me and release itself into the world. Oh wow, that kinda sounded cheesy, I think it might be time for bed. I will begin my blog writing next week, I hope. Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment