Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fotos desde el mes pasado

So, again, I have not posted in a while. Which really surprises me, because this month was kind of boring.  A lot of waiting for things to happen. This month I had a great time in Pana, elections happened!, went to Sumpango, and then back to site for more boredom. But I am finally on track with my schools, I hope! This week, I started to give charlas everyday, which I could not be more excited about.

So I have also been thinking how much I want to create a photo blog, however I just can't see myself as a person with two different blogs, with two different sites. So I have decided to make this blog more photo focused, maybe with my favorite photos I take from the week or something. I also need to investigate if there is a place here in Guatemala that can develop film. I have a nice Nikon camera in Nashville, but it's not digital, so I couldn't put it online. But I could play with aperture, shutter speed, etc, which I can't do on my current camera. I don't know, I should probably think about it some more. I might get my family to bring it when they come and visit me.

So these are my favorite photos from this month.
These are some people from Pasajquim, which is one of my aldeas. They are watching a parade of people , during the inauguration of a new building for one of my telesecundarias (like a type of middle school).
Jovenes wearing traje


A woman watching the inauguration of the building.

Una mujer looking into one of the empty classrooms...
Pana at sunset. :)


A man and child watching the Independence Day parades 
Marimba at a quinceañera in Sumpango.
Until next time. Paz y Amor.

No comments:

Post a Comment